Assistant Minister to the Treasurer, the Hon Michael Sukkar, will be guest of honour at the Pritchitt Partners New Year annual kick-off, on 31 January 2018.
At the event, Mr Sukkar will give a speech on the government’s view on the financial services industry for the year ahead, to guests including financial advisers, asset managers, regulators, association heads, and journalists.
This will be the eleventh annual Pritchitt Partners new year kick-off, with previous guests of honour including:
- Dr Martin Fahy – CEO of ASFA (Association of Super Funds of Australia)
- Jim Chalmers – shadow minister for financial services and superannuation
- Arthur Sinodinis AO – assistant treasurer
- Shane Tregillis – financial services ombudsman
- Brad Fox – CEO of AFA (Association of Financial Advisers)
- Nick Sherry – minister for superannuation and corporate law
- John Brogden – CEO of FSC (Financial Services Council)
- Graham Bradley AM – president of BCA (Business Council of Australia)
- Luke Hartsuyker – shadow minister for financial services, superannuation, corporate law and consumer affairs
- Steve Helmich – chair of the Financial Planning Standards Board
For more information visit: http://pritchittpartn.wpengine.com/category/events/